Live on The Anton Savage Show Today FM

So The Stented Papa is making his radio debut – yep, that’s right, I’ll be a guest live with Anton Savage this Thursday (25th) August talking about being a Stay At Home Dad – happy days!

With the changes to paternity leave due to take place from September, I was contacted and asked if I’d like to come in to chat about my personal experiences about becoming a SAHD along with one or two others Dads. Does a bear shit in the woods or what? Giddy-Up Shergar!

This was one of my goals when I become a SAHD & a Daddy Blogger but to get to do it so soon (I’m only doing this job 4/5 months) so its fair to say I’m pretty excited.

Today FM is one of Irelands biggest radio stations with a massive listenership. They broadcast on 100 – 102 FM. To listen in, simply turn on the radio and tune in, or if you’re listening online, go to Anton’s page on the TodayFM site and click ‘Listen Live’.

Our segment starts at roughly 9.30am (this Thursday) so I’d love you to tune in and get involved with the show. All comments and texts into the show to show support for me are absolutely welcome. Don’t be shy now 🙂

Reflections From Me

Hahahaha. ….. believe me, I’ve been called worse things for sure!!! #fartglitter

2. I am literally doing a little giddy dance for you right now! That’s fantastic – you’re definitely destined for stardom. May this be the first of many for you. I’ll log and have a listen 🙂

Yah! Thanks a million Dawn! If you have time to tune in that would be class. Looking forward to this, hope you enjoy it ☺

1. You rocked it! “Daddy no beard” haha. Seriously – you came across really well and did SAHDs proud! Thanks for linking this up with #fartglitter too btw 🙂

3. That is so exciting! I would be over the moon to be contacted by a radio station it will help so much with people getting to know you and your blog! Well done! #mg

It really is exciting Mackenzie. Hopefully there’ll be a big spike in traffic to my blog as a result with some new followers to boot . Thanks for commenting & for the tweets.# mg

4. Congratulations Rossies, that’s brilliant! Love Anton and will definitely tune in tomorrow morning #fartglitter
    TheIrishBabyFairy would luv you to read…Get me an epidural NOWMy Profile

Excellent!! Thanks so so much. That’ll be brilliant & I hope you enjoy it. Rossies !!!!!! #fartglitter

5. Pen says:

Congratulations! I hope it goes well. Pen x #mg
    Pen would luv you to read…How to stay sane when you can’t afford therapyMy Profile

So do I haha 🙂 Thanks a million Pen, really looking forward to it. Thanks for commenting #mg

6. That’s fantastic!!! You GO!!! Will this be available on the internet for people not in Ireland? Thanks for sharing with #bigpinklink
    Agent Spitback would luv you to read…The Impeachment of the Perfect Mother for Book Week FraudMy Profile

Yeah it should be! You can listen live online here http://www.todayfm.com/The-Anton-Savage-Show, just click ‘listen live’. Time difference for the Agent will be an issue. I’m assuming they will have a podcast of it. If they do, I’ll be sharing it afterwards. Thanks for the comment! #bigpinklink

7. Stefan says:

Great stuff Ross. You are now a authority! In demand. This could be the first of many appearances.

I did a piece on lbc (London based national radio talk station) last week and average one interview a month on the BBC or in a national paper. I did some overseas satellite tv last year as well.

I’m happy to explain how this works if you want a chat sometime.

Stefan

Thanks a million Stefan, I’m really looking forward to it. And I’d love to take the advice of a seasoned pro like yourself, absolutely. I’ll send you an email now to confirm time. Thanks again, Ross.