Kind of winged it here if I’m brutally honest but ya know what, this is a tasty salad.
While I’m on the honest buzz, normally I don’t do salads. All my life, I’ve never been into them. All I use to see was leaves – tasteless leaves, and lots of them.
Being told you need 4 stents will change your mindset like you would not believe – unless you’ve had stents that is – and now, I’m making an effort to eat them. I’m not saying I love them, but I’m trying!
This is a simple one to put together – here’s what you need :
- Broccoli (raw or cooked, you choose. I’ve tried both, but prefer cooked)
- Spinach (washed)
- Chicken (shredded)
- Tomatoes (baby or just chop a normal size tomato into chunks)
- Cheese cubes (low fat option & not too much)
- Pickled Onions
- Spring Onions
- Walnuts (great for your ticker)
- Mixed seeds (also great for your ticker)
- Balsamic Vinegar
Mix them all up in a bowl and serve. Not bad for a ‘bluff salad’ I’l’ tell ya 🙂