As men, generally we buy flowers when we get ‘the panic‘. You know, the day before the birthday / anniversary / Valentines Day (etc) when your partner drops a hint and you lie through your teeth saying ‘Yeah yeah, don’t worry, I’ve it all sorted‘ but in your head you’re thinking ‘Balls…..that’s tomorrow?!’. Yeah, that kind of panic!
If I’m honest – bar a funeral – I can’t think of an occasion where they fail to bring a smile to the face of the person receiving them. Can you?
Now I’m not sure about you but personally there’s been many a time – specifically in the early days of our relationship – when I forgot a key date. Ouch. But thankfully, my oul buddy old pal Mr. Flowers came to the rescue.
Flowers are appreciated on special days – I think that’s a fair statement? Through trial & error, I’ve come to realise the best bunch of flowers you can give are unwarranted / unexpected. They’re the flowers that can change a persons day. They can also score you some serious brownie points. Nice nice.
Ideal times to buy flowers:
So instead of waiting for the birthday to produce the goods, why not consider buying your loved one flowers if and when some of the following situations happen?
- When your wife / partner is feeling down
- When your wife / partner has had a crappy week
- When your wife / partner is flat out with work or with the kids or has had zero time to chill with her own crazy overthinking mind 🙂
- When your wife / partner just needs to feel good about themselves – serve with wine to enhance the mood
- When you want the house looking & smelling better (for your wife / partner)
- When you just want your wife / partner to know you love them
And for God’s sake – stay the hell away from petrol stations!
Who to buy from?
Recently I started ordering my flowers with Magic Bloom. So do what I do by killing two birds with the one stone:
- Save yourself the grief of town and order your flowers online
- Make your other half grin from ear to ear like a cheshire cat when they arrive
Magic Bloom Ireland are serious about their flowers. How they arrange them, how they package them and how they deliver them. They deliver to every part of Ireland and they are also in the UK and it’s an excellent service.
It’s true what they say you know, ‘A happy wife equals a happy life‘ so make sure you do your part to make that equation true for you, buy flowers – and don’t just wait for the birthday 🙂
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Bloom Magic. You can see their entire range & ordering options here.
Love linking up with ….