- Date: 17th April 2018
- Last Seen Online: Once on the 9th February 2018, bar that it was 23rd November 2017
- Current Whereabouts: No body really knows but it’s rumoured he was seen dancing the Jive in a charity ‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ gig very recently?!
The Stented Papa’s sudden disappearance from the face of the (blogging & social) planet has caused many of his regular readers to scratch their heads in disbelief. It’s become such a mystery.
There’s been questions, many many questions. Questions such as…
What the hell is going on here?
Where is he?
What’s happened to him?
Although the most common question was something along the lines of…
Who the fuck is The Stented what?….Papa?! Na, never heard of him!!
The man who is know by many names such as, ‘The Bearded Warrior‘, ‘The Stented Wan‘ & most recently ‘Twinkle Toes‘ (reportedly 🙂 ) was fairly well known in the blogging world.
Seen as an up & coming blogger in the ‘Daddy Space‘, posting regularly to his blog, active on social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook & Twitter, linking up posts to numerous linky parties and even being a finalist in 2017’s Boots Maternity & Infant Awards for ‘Best Parenting Blog‘ (respectfully coming ‘Joint 4th‘ agh hem in the process).
Some say it’s because he’s been abducted but aliens. Some say he’s lost his mo-jo. Some say The Stented Missus has locked him in the basement due to not putting the clothes away like he said he would. All rumours. Hard to confirm or not. It is however fair to say rumours are like ghosts – in the sense does anyone really believe in them? Fucking sure they don’t – well not the sane ones anyway!
New lease of Life?
Sources close to the Stented family have confirmed this is in fact very true.
‘Rumours that he did indeed become completely pissed off with constantly checking all social media channels non-fucking-stop when he realised just how much of his time was being taken up by it. So he decided to pull his head out of the online world’s ass to live life in the so called ‘real’ world (‘off-line’ to us blogging folk) in order to spend some quality time with his family are in fact 100% true‘.
The unnamed source continued ….
‘This has now focused his mind on what’s important while understanding the need to strike a balance between the two. New lease of life & perspective has been attained’.
As they say in tennis ‘New Balls Please‘ 🙂
‘One thing that did frustrate him‘ the source continued, ‘was when people heard him say ‘I’m a Daddy Blogger‘, the vast majority of people don’t consider it as a ‘real’ job. Most don’t even understand what it really means being honest but the fact of the matter is it’s a tough gig to make a living out of, very tough.
It’s a bit like a start up actually. Especially at the beginning. You work your ass off for little to nothing (money wise) as you are trying to establish your name/your brand. You do a lot of work for free. Work which is time consuming. Work which a lot of people will not see, or never see in some cases. After a while, this can make you consider why are you doing it.
But then again, a break is as good as a change. And this is what’s happened for the Stented Papa. He’s ready. He’s hungry. He’s got his mo-jo back and he’s chomping at the bit to get back into the groove. He’s got some big plans in the pipeline that’s for sure. Like the re-launch of his business with his wife – Booky Wooky – which I’m pretty sure is set to go live on the 1st May 2018. He’s been working very hard behind the scenes on this – that much is very true’.
- The Stented Papa has not been recruited into some batshit crazy cult
- The Stented Papa has a new business launching on the 1st May 2018 called Booky Wooky
- The Stented Papa now puts all the laundry away after it’s been washed & dried! (well most of it anyway!)
- The Stented Papa has found his mo-jo again – turns out it was shoved down the back of the couch with a crusty old jam sandwich and a hair clip
- The Stented Papa will be blogging again like his readers had come accustomed too – thank fuck!!!!
Pipeline and what to expect
- Special Offers for Booky Wooky every now & again
- Regular blog posts from the hilarious to the serious
- He Said / She Said – Series 2
- Hanging with the Papa – New Series
- New Heart Healthy Recipes
Delighted to be linking up agian