I’m absolutely delighted to confirm The Stented Papa (yep, that’s me!) is officially the new resident Daddy Blogger for the amazingly cool parenting website Family Friendly HQ.
This is a huge honour & I’m really looking forward to writing a regular article for such a well established & dedicated family ordinated website with a huge monthly readership.
Resident Daddy Blogger Frequency
I’ll be writing a post each month so if you haven’t followed FFHQ socially or signed up to their newsletter you can do so by clicking their links below.
But of course, make sure you pop back (at least once a month!!) to read what The Stented Papa is cooking!
Resident Daddy Blogger Existing Posts on FFHQ
I’ve a few posts up on their site so far & you can check them out here: (I’ll add each new post as they appear on FFHQ’s site). They normally go live on the 7th/8th of each month.
- Stay At Home Dad – The best ‘Job‘ Ever
- This is why you should never bring your kids to Ikea alone!!
- Dad’s Perspective: My phone makes me feel like a hypocrite
- Ryan’s Toy Review – Is it setting false expectations?
- How to be healthy!
- This is what happens when the Internet goes down
Share … share … share……!!!!
(just saying like 🙂 )
Love linking up with…..